Monday, June 25, 2012

Thing #21

My Video
Yes it's Christmas themed, I didn't have several photos on my computer of anything else besides my engagement photos, so Christmas it was.
Animoto is a tool that lets you create a photo slide show of sorts set to music and with a themed background.  While it was fairly easy to create, the free version only allows you to make a 30 second video, and that only allows 8-10 photos because it chooses the way they're displayed.  Also, it would never connect to Facebook and allow me to access those albums, so that was frustrating.  Finally, the picture quality is really poor, where you can barely tell anything about the actual photo.  This is a good idea, but likely not the tool I would use in the future.
On that note, smilebox is a great service that does a similar thing, but it is more of a photo album set to music, so you can flip through at your own pace.  It also has a trail version and a paid version, but I still like that program much better overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment