Friday, June 15, 2012

Thing 2

  • How did you decide on your posting name and the name of your blog?
The name of my blog was easy, as it needed to contain my name, and this is an instructional technology class.  Choosing the URL has always been an issue for me in my blogs, I just don't like that enormous responsibility of a creating a catchy tag.  So the URL just became the class name and the semester.  Not too creative, but easy to remember.
  • What was your experience in creating the blog? Was it hard for you or easy? Why?
For me creating the blog was easy as I already had a blog for another class last semester, as well as my own blog that I've had for over a year.  All I had to do was add a new blog to my account and set it up.
  • How does your avatar reflect your personality? Did you create an avatar that looks like your real self or someone totally different? Why?
My avatar represents my in several ways.  The looks are fairly similar as far as hair and eye color, and the pink streak in the hair is because pink is my favorite color.  I always recycle and am environmentally conscious, so that's where the t-shirt came from.   Finally, I prefer jeans and sandals, and am an animal lover.  Overall, the avatar is a pretty fair representation of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment