Friday, July 6, 2012

Thing #19

I joined TeacherPop, and posted the badge to my blog.  I am also a member of Yelp and Urbanspoon, as I do so love to eat and find new places for yummy food!  I suppose social networking would carry over to Facebook, which pretty much the entire world has one of those, and Twitter, which I now have thanks to this blog!  Also, Pinterest is my newest addiction, and my 20+ pinboards hold around 5,000+ pins at this point.  I even have a "Classroom/Teaching Ideas" board, where I pin anything educational and fun!
I think my favorite part of social networking from an educational perspective is the opportunity for collaboration with other educators.  There are always creative and exciting ideas for teaching something, and fresh ideas are always being added, and that is so exciting to me!

1 comment:

  1. Where are things 21, 22, and 23? They are not listed or addressed. In your "DONE" paragraph, you do not list specific things you liked.

    ReplyDelete